Overview – Offline Course
This model of stock trading course in U.A.E is for someone who does not like to learn online and prefers the mentor to be present physically. However as we are in the era of covid-19 I personally prefer tutoring online as its safe. But in certain circumstances I am ready to provide stock market training in person provided certain conditions are met, we can communicate.
What is mentorship Program?
You may be practicing in a Demo or Live account, putting in so much of efforts and hours but you may not get the result that you always wanted. Trading is easy but not simple you will need a mentor with proper experience who can hold your hand and guide you at every step. Teach you intra day trading, swing trading & investing in UAE.
This is the best course to learn stock market as I have been trading in U.A.E for more than 10 years now and I know the pulse of stock markets in U.A.E. Trading should be considered as a business with correct strategies, chart patterns, risk management & indicators you can be profitable. You may download the brochure for more details on this online trading course.
After completion of this course for trading , you will be able to book consistent profits from the markets if you follow the right process, discipline!
All the classes will be held physically, client have to arrange the place.
Platform For Learning
Through out this journey of stock market educations course you will need a charting platform, I would recommend TradingView you can sign up for free by clicking here, also you can download the app as its the best trading app in U.A.E join now for coming batch register by this weekend.
Venue to be arranged by the student.
Computer, Internet Connection, Zoom
Passion for Trading Online
- Fundamental Analysis Basics, Types of Traders, Trading Style
- Candlestick patterns, Candlestick chart patterns, Importance of candles & closings
- Support & resistance, Trend identifications & confirmations, Supply & Demand
- Breakout Traders, Reversals & Retests, Indicators
- Intraday Trading, Swing Trading, Investments
- Gap Theory, Multiple time frame analysis – Top to Bottom
- Entry & Targets, Stock Selection Process
- Fibonacci Retracements, International Markets Correlation
- Risk Management, Trading Journal
- Quantity size calculator, Strategies, Trading view Tutorial